Title: Licensed Financial Specialist
Location: NY-White Plains
Job Number: 0009IB
You are passionate, motivated and independent. You thrive on helping customers achieve their financial goals, objectives and lifelong dreams. You are a person that customers can count on to help them meet their financial needs. Are you an experienced financial service professional looking to spend more time selling and less time prospecting? As an Allstate Personal Financial Representative you'll soar to new heights with the following sales support:
· Consumer-centric product portfolio including life insurance, annuities, mutual funds and more
· Extensive marketing and product materials
· Nationwide Marketing support to reach new customers through the Allstate brand
· Telemarketing campaigns designed to generate immediate sales leads, qualify prospects and set up appointments
We'll help you get off to a fast start through comprehensive sales education, while providing financial incentives designed to help you get established. Proven business installation processes and local support will allow you to focus on existing customers, all while providing you the resources necessary to help partner agencies identify the right time to introduce you on a favorable basis to Allstate customers.
How Will I be Rewarded?
· Unlimited money-making potential through commissions, bonuses, expansion and more
· Provides you with comprehensive training — at no cost — to help get you up and running quickly
· Offers strong brand recognition and a solid reputation as a leader in the industry and in local communities
What Do You Need?
· At least 3 years of life insurance of financial services sales experience
· State Life/Health Insurance Licenses
· FINRA Series 6 and 63 Securities Licenses
· A strong track-record of success
Bi-lingual candidates encouraged to apply (English, Spanish or other languages).
Visit our website athttp://www.allstatepfr.com to learn more becoming an Allstate Personal Financial Representative.
More About Allstate
The Allstate Corporation is the largest publicly held personal lines property and casualty insurer inAmerica. Allstate was founded in 1931 and became a publicly traded company in 1993. We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the trading symbol ALL. Allstate is widely known through the "You're In Good Hands With Allstate ®" slogan. We have approximately 70,000 professionals made up of employees, agency owners and staff. Among Allstate's employees, nearly 60 percent are women, and more than 30 percent are minorities.
Job: Personal Financial Representative