Title: Regional Sales Manager - Missouri
Location: MO-St Louis
Other Locations: MO-Columbia, MO-Jefferson City
Job Number: ST 00231
Allstate Benefits has an exceptional opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager in the Greater St. Louis, Missouri area. The Allstate Regional Sales Manager position will be responsible for recruiting new producers, sales production from Workplace and Individual products, achieving premium growth objectives and servicing and conservation of insurance in force. Meet or exceed assigned productions plan. Recruit, train, motivate and develop producers throughout the region. Contribute to effective relationships between the producers and AB Home Office departments.
Our ideal candidate will live in the St. Louis, Missouri area or in the surrounding cities.
Hear what current employees have to say about working at Allstate:www.allstate.com/Allstate/content/refresh-videos/HR/Allstate_General_Hiring.wmv!
Because of growing opportunities to place voluntary life, health and disability insurance products through workplace marketing, Allstate Benefits is expanding its Field Sales Management team. Qualified candidates are insurance professionals - who know the workplace market and have knowledge of the captive agency market.
** Please refer to the necessary work experience before proceeding. **
To be considered for this position, candidates must have previous work experience in sales and an understanding of products in either one of the following areas:
- Worksite Benefits
- Voluntary Benefits
- Supplementary Benefits
- Employee Benefits
- Group Products
* Must havean advanced knowledge of group insurance products and workplace marketing experience.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in recruitment and management of insurance sales force.
* Above average sales, communication and relationship building skills.
* Looking for candidates with IRSC 125 experience and knowledge.
* Proven success in exceeding new business sales.
* An ability to grow and manage a region.
* Microsoft office proficiency. Professional designations such as CLU and ChFC are desirable.
* Active Life and Health insurance license.
* A college degree is preferred.
* Travel is required.
We offer extensive benefits, including medical, vision, dental, profit-sharing, pension, group life, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, short and long term disability, flexible spending account, adoption reimbursement, and group legal care.
Allstate is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Job: Sales Management